Saturday 3 September 2011

mastering seduction


“WHY MOST PICK-UP ARTISTS STRUGGLE”

The lack of a few fundamental
principles causes most guys to
struggle or waste their
valuable practice time.
I am not going to talk about all of
these issues here because I’m
sick of seeing awesome guys
who would make great
boyfriends, husbands, and lovers going dateless night after night.

I know from my past experience that I can make a heavy difference in people’s
dating lives, and I can’t sit by anymore watching so many men forced to live
lonely, quiet lives of desperation, due to a lack of understanding of the process of
getting better with women.

NOT KNOWING THESE PRINCIPLES is
the reason that over 95% of guys who
enter the seduction community will fail in
achieving their dreams of success with
women – even if they buy lots of products,
study, and practice religiously.
I would hence at least expect it from you to frequently check out my articles and posts. My proven ways and techniques will actually enable you to succeed and master your dating life. So stay tuned. Because chances are pretty high that you will benefit Unfairly from this blog.
Ritz



No comments:

Post a Comment