Saturday 3 September 2011

seduce women with this direct, can't miss tip

elements of the direct approach
 The direct approach relies on:
1. Opening your statement of intent. You are speaking your truth right out of your chute.
2. Can be used anytime, anywhere.
3. Delivery is a "matter of fact". You can say the most powerful things if you deliver them calmly.
A few more elements:
*can include compliment
*Pre-openers are not necessary but you can use the formal 'Hi' or 'Excuse me'.
*can use 'it just that...'
EXAMPLES
"Forgive me for interrupting... I can see you are working( reading/writing etc.) but you are just so (PAUSE)
absolutely(PAUSE) breathtaking, I had to say a "hi" before i go on with the rest of my day. I am dick.."
Two VITAL PIECES
*You pace her ongoing situation verbally.: "I can see you are reading/writing/eating". This shows that you are aware, considerate and safe.
*You include a false time constraint: " I had to say hi before i go on with the rest of my day." This shoes that you are going to leave soon. Subconsciously, the girl falls into a more relaxed and a comfortable state. The advantage here is that you stand more neutral and less prone to rejection.
A note on Pausing:
The pausing in the sentence is important. It puts you in a better control; it sets up your expectancy and curiosity and lowers the resistance. She's hanging on your words waiting to hear what you are going to say next: remember ' Response Potential'.
The direct approach more than any other depends upon the the pacing of your speech and on the tonality.
ONE MORE EXAMPLE:
"Hi..it's just that i noticed you here and i realized that if i didn't say something, I'd never find a way to know what you are like. I am dick..."



No comments:

Post a Comment