Monday 28 November 2011

On confidence and getting started with approaching girls

ASF: "Try approaching every HB you see and say, "Hi. Are you the sort of person I should get to
know better?" If she says "Yes", then ask "Why?" Put the focus of the conversation on what she
has to offer you. Do this in a matter of fact way, like you were saying "Hi. Your shoe's untied." In
fact, if you can't yet muster the boldness to confront HB's, then just tell them it looks like they're
about to lose a heel on their shoe and WALK AWAY. Try it. It works." Don't misunderstand the
"addressing a girl and then walking away works" part - it doesn't work for getting to know these
girls, it works to add to your experience and feeling natural and good about approaching girls:)
I didn't use "feeling confident" here on purpose, because ideally, you don't want to feel
"confident" - being confident is something you think about and which ultimately reveals that you
must be nervous in one way or another after all. Ideally you feel so good and natural about it that
the word "confidence" never pops up in your mind:) Feeling so good and natural that you have no
need to think about being confident is actually the ultimate confidence - but never think of it in
terms of confidence. Forget the term "confidence" altogether, just concentrate on feeling good
and natural (about approaching, propelling her to new heights of pleasure with your patterns,
having kino etc) and before you know it - "confident" is how you'll be perceived by women:)
Update. When seeing a girl you'd like to approach, don't even try to "feel confident". Instead,
think: "See that girl? I am the perfect experience for her!". Think of the way she will have
goosbumps from the way you'll make her feel good, and if you want to, then for just a splitsecond
you can remind yourself of all the ways you could make her cum:) Don't dwell on that
though:) Just go and offer her the experience of a life-time:)

Experiment!
You could gobble up all the knowledge in the known universe about seduction but you'll neither
never know what works best for you nor build up an intuition/experience concerning what would
work best with any given girl - unless you start experimenting, both with what you've learned and
what you come up with yourself. Plus this also helps to put you in the right mind-set.
ASF: "The main thing I put my successes recently down to is the decision I made to have fun and
make meeting women a game. Let's push their buttons this way and see how they respond. What
will they do if I say this etc. When I meet someone I'm thinking "What can I learn from you?
What fun can I have relating to you?" rather than "Wow, you're gorgeous. Oh shit! What do I say?
Do I look OK? Will you like me? ", which are some of the thoughts that used to run through my
mind in my AFC days."

No comments:

Post a Comment